T.Mill Press- Interviews and features.

This is a collection of press and interviews/reviews
Thank you to everyone for they're support and giving me the opportunity to share my vision.

April Sims A&E Radio.- April Sims.
Next was from -Basia an upcoming model, and successful brand woman.


 


Tasty Little Treat

Friday, May 7, 2010 
Get to know Hasan's first official "Monthly Treat" Basia! For the one on one interview and pics, 
Click HERE
  I am featured on Hasan's first official "Monthly Treat" Basia! For the one on one interview and pics, 
Click HERE 

By the way, my interview with T.Mill is the BEST interview I have ever done! You should check out his radio show and tune it, its really great, the topics are amazing and really make you think about our society and community today. Also, doing what we can to change it. 

Cynik Lethal - Red Bull just read that interview. I think you might have just got me into Big Tune, my man. We shall see. You really did a great job. that might be the best, most comprehensive interview anyone's ever gotten out of me.Check out the interview here
iKandy - I really enjoyed and favor my interview a lot. The questions were a little bit of everything. I was also able to share my passion and continue to spread awareness. Thank you! Check out the interview here




No comments:

Facebook Comments