Model of the week. Christyana Oct 13th 2009


Age: 22

Quote: "The more a man knows, the more he forgives." -Catherine the Great

Measurement: 36c, 24,34

Model Mayhem: www.modelmayhem.com/chrys
Twitter: www.twitter.com/chrystiana


Q:Where are you from, ethnicity?
      A:I am from Cincinnati,Ohio and I live in Cincinnati and Atlanta. I know its very confusing lol. I am mixed with African American, Puerto Rican, and Caucasian.
Q:Fun fact Little known fact.
      A:I love to play laser tag and roller blade..Though I rarely have time to do either of those things. I am a BIG kid J

Q:Aspirations , ideal photographers and business plans.
        A:My aspirations are to do my best at anything I set forth to do. I use to say I want to be the best at anything I do, but there is ALWAYS someone better than you at what you do.  My ideal photographers are photographers that come up with powerful creative ideas and aren’t afraid to tell me how they want the picture to turn out, but also not afraid to try my ideas as well. Right now I am preparing for the launch of my website, as well as the relaunch of my current company (Life and Royalty Modeling) and in the midst of all of that I am preparing for my next business venture, but I unfortunately can’t release any information on it right now L. I have just recently been announced as the Modeling Editor for Ourbloc.com so that is something else I am excited about.


 Q:Favorite film and why.
          A: My favorite film right now has to be “HangOver” that movie was hilarious. I could watch it a million times.  
Q:Turn on
    A:I can’t just name one turn on I have to name several because they go hand and hand. Men with goals and ambition, respectful and has manners for not only me but my friends and family.  Being attractive is nice but as I get older I find that it is not all it’s cracked up to be. You have to have lots of personality and can hold an intellectual conversation, while also being able to have lots of fun.
             
Q:Turn off
         A: A man that tries to buy a woman’s love or attention. If you want a woman to take interest in you then you need to invest in the time to find out what her interests are.
 

Q: Why be a model, and what are your other talents
        A: I love modeling and all aspects of being glammed up. You get to play different roles that you wouldn’t get to play in every day life. Modeling is a nice and fun way to lead me into my future goals, which involve me owning my own modeling agency. My other talents consist of massage therapy, singing, acting, and writing.
 

Q:You like best in a man or woman_
        A: (man) Ambition is the best

Q:If the president and congress passed one of your laws or legislation what would it be.
          A:I don’t think that I could give one answer for that. There are so many things that still need to be changed that I couldn’t just settle on one.


Show her some love, leave comments here or on twitter.com/chrystiana  

To be a featured model email asktmill@gmail.com 


Sponsored, & promoted by "Diamonds Place"
In cooperation with Tawag promotions and Underground Fuzion. 2009



No comments:

Facebook Comments